- Header


Citizens of some countries are required to obtain a visa to be admitted to Canada for a visit.
For information please refer to the Government of Canada website:

Visitors to Canada are not covered for medical services. Please ensure that you purchase medical insurance prior to departure.



Only Permanent Residents and Canadian citizens are eligible to work in Canada unless you are in possession of a Temporary Foreign Worker Permit. To learn more about the Temporary Foreign Worker Program please visit:



If you are interested in studying in Canada, you will need to obtain a Student Visa. For more information, please visit:


Immigration Consultants


Many people seek the help of Immigration Lawyers or Consultants in their application process. To ensure that you receive services from reputable and legitimate professionals, and in order to avoid fraudulent situations, it is advisable that you consult an immigration representative who is authorized by the Government of Canada. Please visit the following sites:




Many professions such as doctors, engineers, accountants, teachers and others require Canadian accreditation in order to practise. For more information please visit the Government of Canada












Copyright © 2010 Jewish Immigrant Aid Services of Canada. All Rights Reserved.” Privacy Policy and “” Terms of Use